Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole | Easy Week Night Dinner
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 lb Ground beef or turkey
- ½ onion
- 4 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 bag of frozen peas
- 1 bag of frozen tater tots
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray 9 x 12 casserole dish with pam.
- Brown 1 lb of ground beef or turkey and onion.
- Pour 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup in the casserole dish then add ground beef.
- Then add 1 bag of frozen peas.
- Add 2 more cans of cream of mushroom soup and then fold together.
- Add a layer of frozen tater tots on top.
- Cook at 450 for 30 minutes or until tater tots are crispy and mixture is bubbly.
- Pull out and add shredded cheddar over your casserole. Put back in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- Dinner is served!
Recipe by Art Crafts & Family at http://www.artcraftsandfamily.com/tater-tot-casserole-recipe-easy-week-night-dinner/