- Cake batter
- Orange chocolate candy melts
- Ice cream cones
- Green rope candy
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Cooling rack
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place cooling rack on top.
- Place each ice cream cone into the cooling rack squares to keep them upright.
- Fill each cone halfway to the top with batter and bake as recipe calls for.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Fill any empty space in the cone with frosting.
- In a microwave safe cup, melt orange chocolate candy melts in 20 second bursts, stirring in between until melted.
- Dip each cone, one at a time, top first into the chocolate and tap off any excess chocolate.
- Place back onto cooling rack and allow chocolate to set for 10 minutes.
- While chocolate is setting, cut rope candy up into short pieces. Pace 3-5 pieces of rope candy on the top of each ice cream cone.
- Allow to set for an additional 10-15 minutes or until chocolate has hardened.
Recipe by Art Crafts & Family at http://www.artcraftsandfamily.com/cute-carrot-shaped-cupcakes/