Peeps in a Blanket | Easter Breakfast Rolls
Recipe type: Breakfast, Brunch
- 8 Peeps
- 2 Packages of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 large Hershey chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Flatten the 16 rolls so they make a larger flat circle.
- Add 2 chocolate rectangles from a large chocolate bar on 8 circles of dough.
- Add one Peep on top of the chocolate.
- Put the remainder dough on top of the bottom circle and press the circles together so they are sealed shut.
- Put in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the icing on top.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by Art Crafts & Family at http://www.artcraftsandfamily.com/peeps-blanket-easter-peeps-recipe/